Disabled veteran loses his possessions in a curbside fire after his eviction

Standard

STURGIS, Mich. (WWMT) — The contents of his apartment were stacked on the curbside, but before a disabled veteran who once called Quail Run II his home could move the belongings, someone doused the pile with gasoline and lit a match. “I seen him, he was sitting in his chair. He didn’t want to leave his stuff. I can understand, that’s all your possessions,” said Clint Parsons, who lives near the apartment complex. Parsons said the gentleman, a U. S.

Source: Disabled veteran loses his possessions in a curbside fire after his eviction

Leave a Reply